Individual coaching options are billable on an hourly basis at a rate of $110 per hour + HST. However, the best pricing options can be obtained by selecting one of the pre-defined packages described below. Each of these packages can be tailored to the particular needs of clients. As well, assessments can be added for an additional cost.
- “Quick & Dirty” Review – a one-time review of a client’s resume, covering letter and Linked In profile, along with a list of suggestions, ideas and recommendations for enhancement ($179+ HST).
- “Job Search Boot Camp” – a customized coaching package available in either 5 ($499 + HST) or 8 ($799 + HST) sessions that provides clients with comprehensive coaching support in the following areas:
- developing an effective job search strategy;
- resume and covering letter writing and preparation;
- employment branding;
- getting past Applicant Tracking Systems;
- creating an effective Linked In profile;
- mock interview preparation;
- advice on preparing references;
- salary and offer negotiation;
- tips and tricks for a successful orientation in your new job.
- The First 90 Days – a 3 session coaching program that provides guidance to clients on how to successfully navigate the challenges of their first three months in a new position ($299 + HST).
- You’ve Been Promoted. Now What? – a 5 session coaching program that provides newly promoted supervisors with the requisite skills to meet the challenges of assuming a supervisory or leadership role ($499 + HST).
- Pre-Retirement Planning – a 5 session exploratory coaching program for those anxious about what to do and how to prepare for their post-employment life ($499 + HST).
All prices quoted above are in Canadian dollars and include unlimited coaching support by telephone for up to one year at no additional cost. Most sessions last approximately one hour in duration by telephone. Complimentary half hour telephone consultations with prospective clients are available prior to registration.
Added bonus: All former clients are eligible for a 10% discount on any future coaching package in which they enrol.